Visit 3 of Jamaica's must-see attractions in one day. You’ll climb up to the top of Dunn's River Falls, see the home and final resting place of reggae legend Bob Marley, and take an optional evening cruise on the lagoon that glows!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Climb to the top of Dunn’s River Falls with the help of your guide
- Enjoy lunch and some shopping time in Ocho Rios
- Visit 9 Mile, Bob Marley’s birthplace and final resting place
- Take an optional bioluminescent lagoon cruise
- Transportation by air-conditioned car, bus or mini-coach with professional driver
- Entrance fees for Dunn's River Falls and 9 Mile
- If Luminous Option is selected, entry to the Luminous Lagoon and dinner are included
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring swimwear and towels. Rubber soled shoes or aqua socks are required for climbing the falls (available to rent or purchase).