Learn about the traditions of Oaxacan culture on this tour. Explore the archaeological sites of Monte Albán and the villages of Arrazola and Coyotepec.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up time. The driver will be at your hotel lobby, wearing a blue shirt with a "Paraiso Huatulco" logo and will call your name. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Calle De Manuel Doblado 100, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Meet your tour guide outside the "Iglesia de la Merced".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- During the low season, hotel pickup and drop-off is available. During the high season, there will be a set meeting point in downtown Oaxaca city.
- This tour contains a considerable amount of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to COVID-19. The former Convent of Cuilapam may be closed on your visit due to safety restrictions.