Experience the North Shore of Oahu from above. This location at the base of the Ko'olau Mountains offers 8 zip lines, rappelling, rope bridges, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Approximation (It's not possible to set an exact location) Calculated address: 1 Enos Rd, Kahuku, HI 96731, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be at least 7 years old to participate
- Weight limit: 270 pounds (122 kilograms)
- Anyone under 18 must have someone 18 or older zip lining with them
- We recommend you be in moderately good health, able to stand on your feet for 3 hours, comfortable walking half a mile on even terrain, and comfortable lifting your legs to your waist