Leave behind the fast-paced environment of Waikiki and experience the best of Oahu. Journey to the world famous North Shore and enjoy a local style lunch at Turtle Town and ice cream at Dole Pineapple Plantation. End your day snorkeling across Hanauma Bay
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at selected Waikiki Hotels
- See the famous beaches of the North Shore along with an afternoon stop at Hanauma Bay State Park
- Cruise down the H3 Scenic Highway to the beautiful North Oahu
- Take a pitstop at a local favourite restaurants for some ono grindz (good food
- Enjoy the afternoon snorkeling through a dormant volcano where you can see hundreds of tropical fish and coral reef
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Pickup and drop-off at selected Waikiki hotels
- Local tour guide
- Visit to the Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, and fins)
- Entrance fee to Hanauma Bay State Park ($7.50 cash)
- Children under 5 years
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, entrance to Hanauma Bay is not possible. Instead of snorkeling, you’ll enjoy sightseeing along the north and north-eastern shores of Oahu.
- You must sign a liability waiver before participating in the activities.
- Routes subject to change due to weather conditions and roadblocks.
- When there is an accident or heavy traffic on H3 Highway, an alternate route will be taken to ensure you have the most time to enjoy the island.