Sail Kailua heading to Na Mokulua where we’ll explore the island. Discover the sea life such as parrot fish and sea turtles. On the island, hike over to the Queen's Bath to take a plunge into the natural salt-water pool.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Immerse yourself in true Hawaiian culture with local guides
- Discover crystal-clear waters with local sea life
- Explore the island and take a dive in the Queen's Bath
- Guided tour to Mokulua Islands with local guides
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and snorkel)
- Dry bags
- Cold water and juice
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Kailua Beach ParkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will get wet! Wear a swimsuit and comfortable clothing.
- We will provide dry bags to put your things in. However, we can not guarantee your items will stay dry.
- The sun is strong, especially out on the water. Remember to bring sun protection such as a hat, sunblock and sunglasses.
- Reef shoes or sandals are highly suggested for walking over rocks.