Enjoy stunning views of the lush green rice paddies and terraces of Jatiluwih on a 2.5-hour trek with a professional guide. Get off the beaten path and discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of 4 extinct volcanoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian
Select participants and date
Meet at Green Café, Jalan Batu Luwih Kawan 259, Senganan, Penebel, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring good trekking shoes, sunblock and a hat or cap