Discover Broadway's backstage stories on a walking tour of New York's famous Theater District! Learn captivating behind-the-scenes history led by a Broadway actor guide, as you stroll along 42nd street, Hell's Kitchen, Shubert Alley, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 105 minutes - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting Location: Duffy Square; under George Cohan's statue on Broadway and 46th Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Meeting Location: Duffy Square; under George Cohan's statue on Broadway and 46th Street.