Go behind the scenes at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral and see parts of the church that are otherwise off-limits to visitors. During this unique experience you'll walk through the only catacombs in New York City open to daily tours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Gain access to off-limits areas with your guide
- Walk through two cemeteries that are closed to the general public
- See the resting places of many high-profile Americans
- Complimentary tea lights
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- Children under 18 years
- People over 80 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Check-in is at 266 Mulberry Street (corner of Mulberry Street and Jersey Street) • Please note this tour is at the Basilica of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral and not St. Patrick's Cathedral on Fifth AvenueOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sleeveless shirts
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The tour is currently not fully wheelchair accessible. There is one flight of stairs down to the catacombs level.
- This is an active parish. All customers must be reverently respectful at all times.
- Due to COVID-19 preventative measures, restrooms are not accessible at this time.
- All tours are subject to availability and the local partner reserves the right to adjust the experience, tour date, and time for technical, operational, health and safety, or other reasons