Explore New Zealand’s wild & beautiful Far North on this small-group day trip to Cape Reinga, Te Paki Sand Dunes and 90 Mile Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The local supplier will meet you outside your accommodation.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore the wild & beautiful Far North
- Learn about the spiritual significance of Cape Reinga to the Māori people
- See the swirling tides where the Pacific Ocean and Tasman Sea collide
- Visit 90 Mile Beach and enjoy the breath-taking views
- Climb, or surf, the giant sand dunes at Te Paki stream
- Pickup and drop-off
- Small group tour (max. 10 people)
- Food and drinks
- Sandboard hire at Te Paki Sand Dunes
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour needs a minimum of 4 passengers to run. In the event of cancellation, alternative dates or a full refund will be offered.