Venture into Noosa's National Marine Park to encounter species such as dolphins, sea-turtles and aquatic birds. Captain Bill will share some of Noosa's most special coastal areas, explore the coastline and view the Noosa Heads National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your departure point is the Noosa Boathouse Information Centre, located at the entrance to the jetty.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Ocean rides may vary due to tidal and weather conditions
- This experience is not suitable for those who have had recent injuries or surgery, back or neck problems, or are pregnant
- All participants must be medically fit
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 mins prior to your activity
- Your skipper has the right to refuse any persons due to safety concerns