Explore the beautiful rugged dunes and sandy beaches of the Dutch North Sea Coast in a typical Dutch way: by bike. Cycle from Noordwijkerhout to Noordwijk with a local guide and stop for apple pie and enjoy some free time at the beach town Noordwijk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
Select participants and date
Meet at Landbouwplein 10, 2211 GE Noordwijkerhout Your guide will be waiting for you at Rent-a-Bike van Dam, wearing a shirt or jacket with the name 'Tourz' on it. Free parking at De Brink, 150 metres from the Bike rental.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour takes place at every weather and will only be canceled in the event of extreme and dangerous weather
- The length of the tour is 25 km
- Bikes are suitable for anyone between 1.55–1.95 meters (roughly 61–77 inches) tall
- If you need a smaller bike or have any special requests, please contact the local partner after making your reservation
- An electric bike (recommended), child seats and helmets can be booked with your reservation in the shopping cart
- Cycling in the Netherlands is very safe as the country's infrastructure is fully adapted to cyclists; however, joining this tour is at your own risk, so be sure to have an insurance policy that covers this tour
- The participant is liable for the bike and will have to compensate for the repair costs, if necessary