Stroll around Gion, Kyoto's traditional district before enjoying breakfast at Nishiki Market which is also known as the "Kitchen of Kyoto." Enjoy this one of a kind breakfast with your passionate guide who will tell you fun facts about Kyoto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Mett at Gion Shijo Station, right outside Exit 5. Your guide will be holding a sign saying "MagicalTrip".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring