Discover the famous volcano under the care of a professional qualified guide. See the beauty and magnificence of Mount Etna, Europe's largest active volcano, and explore the mountain’s smoldering volcanic craters and lava fields.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with breathing difficulties or other serious medical conditions
- Cable car and bus ticket must be paid in cash on the day at a cost of €50
- This tour is subject to weather conditions