Cycle around the essential districts of Nice with a professional guide to discover the port, the old town, the seaside Promenade des Anglais, and castle hill (park, ruins, waterfall, and panoramic spots). See the best monuments and squares.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the bicycle shop on 9 Rue Defly, 06000 Nice. This is a 5 minute walk from Place Garibaldi, 06300 Nice. At the big sculpture of Giuseppe Garibaldi, face the sculpture and turn right. Follow the road, pass under the big MAMAC museum (modern and contemporary art museum), cross the street, go straight along Rue Defly for 100 meters on the sidewalk on your left and you will find the Bicicletta Shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Sportswear, sneakers, and a hat are recommended in June, July, August, and September.
- The guide has a professional card : Guide-Conférencier National approved by the French Ministry of Tourism and Culture