Experience the French Riviera aboard a unique vehicle and discover the highlights on a 2-hour scenic self-drive. Get behind the wheel of an open-top, 3-wheel car equipped with a GPS navigation system and a full tank of fuel for your comfort.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, German
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
22 bis rue Emmanuel Philibert, 06300 Nice, just in front of the Little Shop of Colors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Make sure you have music and a full battery on your phone so that you can play your own tunes in the car
- Tours may be canceled due to rain
- Free application on demand for an audioguide
- You must be 21 years or older to drive the car, and 4 years or older to be a passenger