Catch the ferry to Sainte Marguerite Island from Nice, and spend the day in a scenic landscape where nature and culture are in harmony. Be captivated by the fragrance of pine and eucalyptus trees, and make use of the island’s leisure activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Quai Lunel, NiceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the ticket office with your voucher at least 30 minutes before departure
- From 24 May to 03 July crossings are on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. From 5 July through 31 August, they are every day except Mondays. From 1 September until 2 October, they are on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays