Set off on a half-day tour from Niagara Falls, Canada for an afternoon savoring local wine and beer. Go behind the scenes on a winery tour. Sample artisanal charcuterie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off are available from hotels and Airbnbs located in Niagara Falls (Canada) or Niagara-on-the-Lake. Provide your accommodation details and the local operator will advise your exact pickup details with confirmation.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Explore 3 of Niagara’s finest wineries
- Sip the region's best craft beers along with red, white, ice, and sparkling wines
- Savor food and wine pairings with a personal charcuterie platter
- Learn about the region and its history from your expert local guide
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by premium vehicle
- Experienced driver/guide
- Live commentary in English
- Tasting of 3 craft beers
- Wine tastings in 4 wineries of 12-16 wines
- Winemaking facility tour
- Charcuterie platter
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Charcuterie platter is currently not offered due to provincial health requirements.
- Timings are estimates and the itinerary is subject to change.
- All breweries are currently closed. This tour visits 4 wineries at the time being
- The legal drinking age in Ontario is 19. Underage guests are welcome, but will not be permitted to participate in the wine or beer tastings.