Discover the center of Ontario’s wine region as you travel between beautiful vineyards on an e-bike tour, with wine tastings included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Enjoy a guided tour of four wineries around Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Sample local wines as you learn about how they’re produced
- Travel effortlessly between vineyards on an electric bike
- Visit to 4 wineries
- Wine tasting
- Electric bike
- Additional tastings
- Wine purchases
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
- People with vertigo
- People over 250 lbs (113 kg)
- People under 19 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet in the winery parking lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Guests must be over the age of 19, weigh less than 250 lbs, and be comfortable riding a bike at approximately 25 kilometers per hour.
- Guests must wear a helmet during the tour.
- Please note, the tour may be canceled in cases of bad weather.
- The wineries visited change regularly.