Travel to Niagara-on-the-Lake from Niagara Falls, Canada aboard a small-group shuttle. Benefit from a convenient and hassle-free way to visit Niagara-on-the-Lake with 4-hours free time to explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is available from any hotel, motel, B&B, Airbnb or other accommodation on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Pickup is not provided from the American side of Niagara Falls.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Transfer time is 30-minutes each way
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only available from Niagara Falls, Canada
- If you are planning to dine in Niagara-on-the-Lake, make advance reservations to avoid long wait times
- The legal drinking age in Canada is 19 years; if you intend to visit the wineries in the area, bring a photo ID