Experience the Niagara River Gorge all year round aboard a climate-controlled boat. Take a thrilling 1-hour adventure ride along the up to Class 5 rapids of Whirlpool and Devil’s Hole, with 360-degree spins along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
555 Water Street, Youngstown, New York, United States of America. The meeting point is an approximate 15-minutes drive from the American side of Niagara Falls.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity operates in the USA, if you are coming from Canada, you will need to bring your passport
- This activity is U.S. Coast Guard certified
- Tours are offered throughout the year, as long as there is no ice in the water
- Children weighing less than 80 lbs cannot sit in the upper wet deck or copilot seating
- Maximum weight restriction of 300 lbs
- Note that the wet deck is not available in the colder season
- Children must be a minimum 40 inches tall and must be 4 years of age or older
- Climate-controlled seating keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer