Encounter the magnificent force of the Niagara Falls from both Canada and the U.S.A. Travel aboard the Maid of the Mist and descend to the Hurricane Deck at the Bridal Veil Falls. Led by friendly guides, this is an excellent tour for the entire family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off are available in Niagara Falls, USA or Canada only. Central pickup locations within Niagara Falls are available for those staying outside of these cities. Please provide your accommodation details and the local operator will advise your exact pickup details with confirmation.
What customers loved
"Seeing and learning about all the hot spots without having to do all the planning and driving."
"Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds"
"The knowledge of the guide along with everything else."
- Enjoy a ride aboard the Maid of the Mist in season
- View the falls atop of the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view
- Explore the adventurous Cave of the Winds in season
- Visit all key viewing areas of the American Falls and Horseshoe Falls
- Learn about the rich history of Niagara Falls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Niagara Falls USA or Canada only
- 6-hour guided tour
- Transport by climate-controlled bus
- Driver guide
- Live commentary in English
- Maid of the Mist boat ride or Journey Behind the Falls (seasonal)
- Cave of the Winds or Niagara Adventure Theatre (seasonal)
- Skylon Tower entry ticket
- Scenic photo stops at key Falls viewing points
- Road and bridge tolls
- All applicable local taxes and fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transport to/from Toronto, Buffalo, and New York City
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- You must bring a passport
- The pickup service is available for hotels in Niagara Falls, not Buffalo, NY, New York City, or Toronto
- The tour runs in English
- There is a minimum number of 4 people required for the tour to operate and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this is not met and you will be offered an alternative date or full refund