Take a guided 5-day excursion to discover Niagara Falls, the 1000 Islands, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and the Amish Country in Lancaster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese
- Explore Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region
- Tour the American side of the Niagara Falls
- See the falls up close from Horseshoe Falls
- Cruise through the amazing 1000 Islands along the St Lawrence River
- Experience the historic town of Washington DC, with its museums and memorials
- Experience the power of the water aboard the Maid of the Mist
- Hunt for bargains at the outlet mall
- Visit Philadelphia, the historical Liberty bell and the famous Rocky steps
- Take an Amish buggy ride in Lancaster PA and learn about the Amish life style, culture and religion
- 4 nights hotel including tax and continental breakfast
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional Tour Guide
- Sightseeing in Niagara Falls, 1000 Islands, Philadelphia and Washington DC
- Admission to the Maid of the Mist
- 1000 Islands cruise (May to October)
- Amish buggy ride
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In front of the Port Authority Bus Terminal building on 42nd St. (between 8th and 9th Ave.) at 6:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- In the event that parts of this itinerary remain inaccessible due to COVID-19, an alternate itinerary will be provided, with final details available prior to your departure.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided on all buses (not vans).
- Tour departs every Sunday from April to October.
- Due to security, a passport or U.S. ID will be required to enter Arlington Cemetery.