Make the most of your time in New York and enjoy this guided tour of Liberty Island and Statue of Liberty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"The sheer awesomeness of the statue herself and the history behind the meaning of the gift from France and totally privately funded."
"Education part and Daniel Hunt was fantastic as a tour guide very energetic and full of historical information."
"Amy our tour guide was top notch!"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the front entrance of Pier A Harbor House, 22 Battery Place (to the right of the Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle Clinton) Directions by taxi: Tell your driver to drop you off at Pier A Harbor House, Battery Park, near the Statue of Liberty ferry Directions by subway: Take Line 4 or 5 to Bowling Green, or Lines 1 or R to Rector Street. Walk towards the water. Pier A Harbor House is to the right of the Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle ClintonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty, these will be confiscated and not returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bag, you will be required to put your bag(s) into a locker at a cost of 25 cents, payable only with a quarter
- Tour is offered in English only
- Please note, early access to Statue of Liberty and arrival before the crowds is only applicable if 8:30 AM/9:00 AM departure is selected
- Please note, only water in a clear container/bottle is allowed through security and on Liberty Island