Beat the crowds and skip long waiting lines to see New York's famous attractions. Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, 9/11 Memorial Pools, Wall Street, Battery Park, One World Trade Observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private group available
- Marvel at the sights
- Visit Ellis Island and the National Immigration Museum
- Learn more from a local expert guide
- Roundtrip Ferry Tickets to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Wall Street & Stock Exchange
- Local Expert Guide
- Timed Admission to One World Observatory
- Ellis Island and the National Immigration Museum access (but not 2:00pm departure)
- Entry into Statue of Liberty Pedestal Museum inside Lady Liberty
- Pedestal access inside Lady Liberty
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guided tour inside the Statue of Liberty and museums, an introduction is given outside
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
24 State St, New York, NY 10004 in front of the Starbucks. 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide wearing a yellow uniform will meet you on the plaza, right outside of Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket Booth (they do not have your tickets). Proceed directly to the meeting location and your tour guide will be waiting for you to begin your fun day. Subway stops to meeting point are R train to Whitehall Street; #4 or #5 train to Bowling Green station. #1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes and seasonally suitable clothing are recommended.
- All travelers must bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Please note, this is a walking tour covering some distance and includes many steps up to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty (with upgrade). It is therefore not suitable for people with limited mobility, including walkers and wheelchair users.
- The 2 PM departure does not include access to Ellis Island.