Visit Lady Liberty and Ellis Island with your own private guide, who will provide a personalized overview of the island. This tour will be in French.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Travel by ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Enjoy priority ferry boarding
- Get reserved access to the popular attractions downtown and avoid the long waiting lines
- Access to the Statue of Liberty Island
- Ellis Island ferry with priority boarding
- Local guide in French
- Pedestal access (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guided tour inside the Statue of Liberty and museums, an introduction is given outside
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
24 state street, in front of Starbucks coffee across the street from battery park. 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide wearing a yellow uniform will meet you on the plaza, right outside of Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket Booth (they do not have your tickets). Proceed directly to the meeting location and your tour guide will be waiting for you to begin your fun day. Subway stops to meeting point are R train to Whitehall Street; #4 or #5 train to Bowling Green station. #1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes and seasonally suitable clothing are recommended.
- All travelers must bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Please note, this is a walking tour covering some distance and includes many steps up to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty (if option selected). It is therefore not suitable for people with limited mobility, including walkers and wheelchair users.
- The 2 PM departure does not include access to Ellis Island.