This 3-hour tour will unlock the secret history of this historic district, as well as secret food havens nestled throughout this beautiful enclave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
IFC Center - 323 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014 Take the 6th Avenue/Carmine Street exit at the West 4th Street A/B/C/D/E/F/M subway station. The IFC Center is located directly behind the subway exit. The guide will be holding an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Children are more than welcome to join the tour and it's free for any child 2 years or under, but their presence must be notified upon booking the tour