Visit over 30 TV and film locations in New York's East Village on this walking tour. See locations from shows like "Broad City," "Russian Doll," "Girl Meets World," HBO’s "The Night Of," "Law & Order: SVU," and "When Harry Met Sally."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Pose in front of The Puck Building featured in "Will & Grace" and "American Psycho"
- Explore St. Mark’s Place to see locations from "Desperately Seeking Susan," "Broad City," and "Mad Men"
- Stop at the iconic deli from "When Harry Met Sally" and "Enchanted"
- Guided walking tour of the East Village
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your tour guide near the northwest corner of Lafayette and East Houston Street near Happy Paws. Your guide will be carrying a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This walking tour lasts approximately 2 hours
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This tour runs rain or shine