Dive into Lower Manhattan’s rich history on an in-depth guided walking tour through the Financial District, see iconic sights, and experience the powerful 9/11 Memorial.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tour meets outside, on the eastern side of the Pier A Harbor House restaurant, at 22 Battery Place. Pier A is a very large, fully enclosed, white-colored pier. It is located on the NW side of Battery Park, right on the Hudson River waterfront.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This is a roughly 2-mile walking tour over various grades and through extremely crowded areas. There are no areas to sit during the tour
- Tour commentary will be in English only. Translating for others in your party is not allowed as it may be disruptive to other tour participants
- Please bring all necessities with you as there are no stops made during the tour
- Entrance fee to the National September 11 Memorial Museum is not included
- Entrance fee to One World Observatory (atop the new One World Trade Center building) is not included
- Gratuities are optional