During your visit to New York, don’t miss the allure of one of the most amazing natural wonders of the world - Niagara Falls!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 19 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at 4:00 AM in front of the Lids store, located in Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Av. Lids is located between 47th and 48th Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates seasonally, usually between May and October (exact dates are subject to ice conditions) and is replaced in the off-season, depending on accessibility, by views from other observation points such as Gorge walk, Terrapin Point or others (access is subject to ice and weather conditions)
- The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints
- When necessary in the spring and summer, ponchos are provided