Discover the overlooked history of the neighborhood of Wall Street as you explore historic points of interest and current attractions. See the old slave market, the New York Stock Exchange, and the Fearless Girl statue.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
This tour meets in front of the National Museum of the American Indian/ Alexander Hamilton US Customs House located at 1 Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Walks comply with all local government regulations
- You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues
- Please refer to New York government guidelines for the most up to date information