Discover the best food in New York with a 3-hour walking tour of the historic Lower East Side neighborhood. Explore the history and culture of the area with an expert local guide while tasting regional specialties at some of the best restaurants around.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour will meet at 205 East Houston Street (outside in front of Katz's Deli), New York (10002). The closest subway stop is the 2nd Ave stop on the F train. You can also take the B,D,F,M to Broadway-Lafayette St and walk East along E Houston. If you are lost or running late, please call us at 877-568-6877.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please let us know a couple of days prior to your tour if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) when you purchase your tickets, we can usually substitute a food tasting
- Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes or sneakers