Stroll New York’s newest urban park on a combined food tour of Greenwich Village and the greenway of the High Line Park, traveling over Chelsea, the Meatpacking District, and more. Taste some of the best street food New York City has to offer, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting time 11:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Walk the High Line Park and get unique views of Chelsea and the Meatpacking District
- Taste the artisan foods of Greenwich Village
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of New York's most bohemian area
- See more than 225 species of plant, 40 feet above the sidewalks
- Food, and more food
- Gratuities (gratefully accepted)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide on 30th Street, between 10th and 11th Avenues. They will be waiting at the staicase leading up to the High Line ParkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring good shoes and an appetite!
- A vegetarian option is available — please inform the local supplier at the time of booking if required. Other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (including vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free, or gluten-free diets).
- No pets are allowed on this tour