Sample the food at the fine restaurants in Hell’s Kitchen, a neighborhood that was known as New York’s melting pot. Enjoy a walking tour of Central Park after your food tour, and experience the relaxing countryside feel of this massive urban parkland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Gyu-Kaku, 321 West 44th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues, New YorkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear good walking shoes
- A vegetarian option is available — please inform the local supplier at time of booking if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (including vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free, or gluten-free diets).
- Unfortunately pets are not allowed on this tour