Explore New York with a knowledgeable local who will help you discover the best of the city. Get familiar with the area where you’re staying, learn about the best ways to get around and get lots of useful tips from your guide on what to see and do.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian, French
- Pickup included
- Your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby or outside your Airbnb/accommodation as long as it is in the city-center.
- Private group
- Get to know New York through the eyes of a local who's passionate about the city
- Find out the best ways to navigate the city
- Learn lots of tips and tricks and some of the city’s best-kept secrets
- Local guide (Lokafyer)
- Customized private tour
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Children below 3 years of age join free of charge.
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the Lokafyer (local guide).
- You can request a specific time for the tour.
- This is a walking tour, so it is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes.