An exciting 7 hour journey on bikes from the lively and artsy Greenwich Village, to the bustling streets of the Financial District, across the Brooklyn Bridge to see beautiful architecture in Brooklyn Heights, and through the vibrant Chinatown.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at 38 Park Row 10-15 minutes prior to your tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Dress comfortably and appropriately for the bike adventure
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before your tour time
- Bring a valid photo identity card
- Please note that we are unable to accommodate guests who are 300 pounds or over because this exceeds the maximum capacity from the bike manufacturer and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience