Visit the 9/11 Memorial on a private tour guided by a New Yorker with a personal connection to the events of that day. See the new Freedom Towers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is outside the front entrance to Saint Paul's Chapel at 209 Broadway (between Fulton & Vesey Streets). The guide will be there 15 minutes before the tour starts and will be holding an orange flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tours operate regardless of weather conditions, so be sure to dress appropriately for the weather
- Gratuities are always appreciated