Take an interactive journey through history and innovation as you explore the legendary aircraft carrier "Intrepid", the space shuttle "Enterprise", and the world’s fastest jets.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn the history of fascinating air, space and water craft
- Visit the USS 'Intrepid' aircraft carrier’s flight deck, gallery deck and mess deck
- Marvel at the "Enterprise", the world’s first space shuttle
- View 28 authentically restored aircraft, including the Lockheed A-12, the world’s fastest military jet and spy plane
- View collections of military memorabilia and machinery at the Intrepid Museum
- Museum admission
- Access to Intrepid Air Craft Carrier
- Access to Space Shuttle Pavilion
- 8-minute film: 'the Story of Intrepid'
- 15-minute film: 'Kamikaze: Day of Darkness, Day of Light'
- Free WiFi
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
1 Intrepid Square, 12th Avenue and 48th Street, New York, NY 10036. Please present your QR coded ticket at the Priority Access "Will Call/Advanced Purchase" Line in the Box Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Admission is by timed ticket only. There may be a short wait of up to 30-minutes before you can enter
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchairs and traditional electric assistance scooters are welcome at the museum but upright or Segway scooters are not permitted
- Please note that there are areas of the museum that are not wheelchair accessible because they require guests to navigate stairs and ladders and there can be long periods of walking and standing
- Due to ongoing Covid-19 preventative measures, the submarine Growler, audio tours, simulators, and 3D Films are temporarily unavailable. Due to limited capacity, areas of the Museum, including the Growler Exhibition, island bridges, and Space Shuttle Pavilion may close early
- Last entry to the Museum is one hour before closing
- Allow 2 - 3 hours for your visit to the Museum