Shop ‘til you drop in New York’s wholesale emporiums of the Garment District with a fashion guru guide and find bargains at wholesale prices or less. Buy current season designer duds at prices sometimes so far below retail, it's almost like stealing!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Enjoy up to 4 hours of exclusive shopping led by a savvy NYC fashion guru
- Get access to sizes 2-20
- Receive an "Extra List"- a comprehensive list of sales happening in the area, and around New York within 5 days of your trek
- Shop with a personal shopper for tailored syle tips
- Take a behind the scenes peek at the exciting fashion industry in Fashion's Capital - NYC
- 4 hours of shopping
- Extras list
- Wholesale and below prices
- Tips from your shopping guru
- Gratuity for your leader is not included or required, but is very much appreciated!
- Lunch is not included on the tour, but there are many delis in the area in case you get hungry
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the northeast corner of 39th St & 7th Ave. There is a plaza there. In the plaza there is a life sized sculpture of a man at a sewing machine, where you will meet. There is also a kiosk with a large button and needle on top of it, next to the sculpture.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some prices you can expect: cashmere coat featured in top magazines for USD 1100 at USD 395; tops retailing for USD 90-150 at USD 10-35; jackets for USD 400-75 from a top designer; leather jacket retailing for USD 2300 at USD 650; pants reduced from USD 220 to USD 80
- Please note, if there are 4 people or less tour will be 2-3 hours, as it moves faster with fewer people.