Book a private helicopter flight over New York City for a perfect date night or a special occasion. Soar above the Big Apple with that special someone for the experience of a lifetime. Daytime, sunset, and evening flights are available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Round trip transfer from anywhere in Manhattan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Take in views of the iconic Manhattan skyline on a helicopter tour
- Fly directly over Central Park, the Empire State Building, and the Yankee Stadium
- Choose between a daytime, sunset, or evening flights
- Go on a private helicopter tour for couples with just you and the pilot
- Private helicopter tour for 2 persons in Robinson R44 helicopter
- Airport facility fee (USD 25.00 per person)
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Ross Aviation, 67 Tower Road, Harrison, NY 10604. The meeting point is easily accessible by taking the Metro-North train from Grand Central to White Plains station then a taxi to the airport with an average travel time between 45 and 60 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).
- Convenient roundtrip transfers available from anywhere in Manhattan for an additional fee (if option selected).
- Max weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter (500 lbs or 226 kg). Contact the local partner for more information.
- Max passenger height 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- It is recommended to book for the first days of an NYC visit, in case of schedule changes due to weather or maintenance.
- Flights must be confirmed with local partner at the time of booking.
- Children under 2 may ride on parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18s requires parental or guardian consent.