See the famous skyline of New York City lit up from the historic schooner Shearwater's teak deck on your 90-minute cruise. The bustle and noise of the city turns to silence as we slip out into the Hudson, cut the engines and unfurl our sails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- See the Big Apple skyline lit up
- Sail aboard a meticulously maintained, 82-foot, 1929 vintage sailboat
- Choose your complimentary drink from a selection of beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Enjoy a 90-minute cruise.
- 90-minute cruise
- Professional captain and crew
- 1 complimentary beverage (beer, wine and soft drinks)
- Crew gratuity
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Shearwater is located on the south side of the North Cove Marina, at the end of Liberty Street on the Hudson River, Downtown Manhattan.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time and check in at the Shearwater dock to exchange your voucher for a boarding pass. The Shearwater is docked on the south side of the North Cove Marina at the World Financial Center. You must have a boarding pass in order to board the Shearwater.