Get to know the middle of Central Park on this urban scavenger hunt. Let your smartphone be your guide as you compete to solve clues and complete challenges. See the sights and lose yourself among shaded pathways and towering museums of Central Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Make your way through the center of Central Park solving clues and completing challenges
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Use your smartphone to navigate historic Central Park
- Play the game, see the sights and experience Central Park in a whole new way
- Smartphone scavenger hunt
- Smartphone or iPad with Internet capability
- Transportation to the starting location
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Dakota, located at the northwest corner of 72nd Street and Central Park WestOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password.
- All information you need to start your Quest will be sent to your smartphone, which will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person).
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure.
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone.
- You may complete your scavenger hunt at any time - you are not required to complete it during the time and date you choose during booking.