Join a guided walking tour of the site in New York where the tragic events of 9/11 took place. See the 9/11 Memorial, and receive timed admission tickets for the One World Observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your tour concierge outside St. Paul's Chapel at 209 Broadway (between Fulton & Vesey streets). They will be there 15 minutes before the tour starts and will be holding an orange flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.
- All visitors to the the 9/11 Memorial and One World Observatory must pass through airport-style security, during high season the waiting time may be up to 20 minutes.
- Your tickets for the One World Observatory are issued for a specific date and time and cannot be used at any other time. You will receive them from your guide during the tour. The guide will not accompany you inside.