Plunge into a timeless nightmare and unearth New Orleans' most sinister figures with a master storyteller. Listen to the haunting whispers of a tragic dismembered lover and sink into the madness of vampirism on a tour strictly for people aged 18 and over.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the corner of Royal St & Conti St, directly across from Latrobe's Restaurant. Arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour, a moderate level of physical fitness recommended
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour departure
- The tour departs on time and refunds will not be approved for late arrivals or no shows
- Late arrivals may not be guaranteed a spot on the tour
- Please arrive with everyone in your party in order to get checked in
- This tour goes out rain or shine
- This tour is subject to cancellation for any reason, including inclement and minimum participant requirements
- Feel free to bring your own beverage, as long as it is in a plastic container