Let the Sightseeing Day Pass put the 'easy' in your visit to the Big Easy. Visit as many of the 25+ included tours and attractions as you want for up to 5 days, allowing you to save up to 50% on combined admission prices. Then let the good times roll!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Customize your pass to your delight from 1, 2, 3, or 5 days
- Check in when you arrive, then use your Sightseeing Pass to visit as many attractions as you want.
- Pay one fixed price and save up to 50% on total admission costs at over 20 attractions, like the National World War II Museum & Mardi Gras World
- Saunter through the renowned French Quarter or the Garden District and surround yourself with centuries of culture on one of ten themed walking tours
- Eat, drink, and be merry! Pass holders receive special dining, shopping, & entertainment discounts
- Free Admission to over 25 top Tours and Attractions.
- Access to the Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus.
- Discounts at Select Restaurants, Bars, Retailers, and Entertainment Options.
- Food and drink
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Pass is valid for 30 days from the first activation. Each attraction may be visited only once.
- Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting.
- Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when you mention you are a Day Pass holder.
- The age range for the Child Day Pass is between the ages of 3 and 12. Note: Children 2 years and younger are free at participating attractions.