Discover New Orleans with a family-friendly experience. Learn about New Orleans' history, Louisiana legends, folklore, myths, superstitions, spells and much more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tours meet on the sidewalk in front of the American Sports Saloon (1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Welcome to our family owned & operated tour company located in the heart of the French Quarter. We are licensed with the city of New Orleans. We have personally researched the history of New Orleans, the history of Louisiana, its beautiful architecture that makes it so unique, its culture, cuisine, along with darker side with its unsolved murders & suicides! Furthermore, we have studied the Paranormal activity, and its documented Vampire & Ghost sightings! You will learn about New Orleans Traditional Burial practices. We have researched our beautiful cemeteries & all the secrets that they hold, and we are excited to share everything that our city has to offer with you. Each tour guide is registered with New Orleans Safety and Permits. Our tours are small; however, we also offer private tours for those who are looking for a more personal approach when exploring our beautiful city. We have a passion for our city. Some people say they live in their city, we say our city lives within us.