Ride in a carriage through one of the most haunted neighborhoods in America, the French Quarter. Learn about centuries of occult history as you cruise by some of ghouls’ favorite haunts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the yellow umbrella in front of Jackson Square -normally located on Decatur Street near St Peter Street. Royal Carriages Staff will be wearing red shirts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All tour routes are subject to street closures due to parades and festivals which may close off certain streets in the French Quarter
- Feel free to bring your own drinks
- Small Pets under 20lbs are welcome
- All carriages have covered seating and the carriage tours operate in the rain or shine
- There are no refunds for missed tour appointments due to rain
- In extreme inclement weather events, tours might be cancelled for safety reasons