This tour is only 35 minutes from New Orleans yet a world apart. Hold onto your hat! This New Orleans airboat swamp tour is a high-speed adventure that is part-tour and part-ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 100 minutes - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Look for a white mini bus with Alert Transportation on the Side. The bus will pull up at the main entrance.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Enjoy time away from the busy French Quarter
- Learn about the way the Cajuns lived in the wetlands outside of New Orleans
- See gators, racoons, wild pigs and much more that the swamp has to offer
- Experience high-speed thrills
- 1 Hour and 40 minute boat ride tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The swamp tour dock is at 9706 Barataria Blvd, Marrero, La 70072. It is a short 22 mile/35 to 40 minute drive from the French Quarter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Airboat tours are performed in an open boat. If it rains, you will get wet, but you can purchase inexpensive rain ponchos at the swamp tour gift shop.
- Because of the nature of the airboat ride, pregnant women or people with neck or back problems cannot participate.
- Children must be 48” in height to sit and wear a seat belt.
- Hearing protection is provided by the company.
- Uber and Lyft are easy to come by in the City but are hard to get at the Swamp Dock.