Listen to the tunes of the Dukes Trio as you cruise down the Mississippi River. Enjoy the ride on the historic Steamboat Natchez and savor the flavors of New Orleans, if dinner option selected.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The Steamboat Natchez does not qualify for producing gluten-free meals as established by the GFCO (Gluten-Free Certification Organization), and therefore must decline a guest's request for a special meal
- Children under 6 (not occupying a seat on tours) come free of charge but are charged for food on cruises
- Periodically, Steamboat Natchez will be out of service for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Riverboat City of New Orleans
- There are two seating times for dinner: The first dinner seating is from 6pm-7:15pm, and the second dinner seating is from 7:45-9pm
- Check with the hostess upon boarding for dining assistance