Journey back in time along the graceful current of the Mississippi River and learn why New Orleans was founded on the beautiful crescent of the lower Mississippi River on this two-hour jazz cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Periodically, Steamboat Natchez will be out of service for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Riverboat City of New Orleans