Discover the arts and the food/bar scene in the Bywater, one of New Orleans' iconic neighborhoods. Enjoy 3 delicious food stops, see street art, admire a view of the Mississippi, hear about the roots of voodoo, and learn lots of local history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- Taste traditional Creole and Cajun foods
- Visit to a local voodoo shop
- Pose for a photograph in front of the Mississippi
- Explore some amazing local street art
- Learn about the civil rights history of New Orleans
- 3-hour guided tour of the Bywater neighborhood
- Expert local guide
- Full meal of Cajun and Creole specialities spread over 3 stops
- 1 drink at each food stop
- All taxes and tips at each food stop
- Transportation to and from the start and end points
- Extra food and drink
- Tips for guide (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide outside of Dat Dog on Frenchman St. There is an overhang you can wait under in inclement weather.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Vegetarian or vegan options are available. Other allergies/dietary restrictions can also be accommodated with advance notice. Please contact the local partner after booking.
- Menu and food stops are subject to availability and may vary from the options listed above.